Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
|Thirteen Random Things
- I’m vaguely considering amalgamating this blog and Susan Hated Literature. And moving everything over there. Cause this blog is hosted with Digital Crocus, whereas the other is hosted with Blacknight.ie and blacknight seem a hell of a lot more stable. I think there has only been one outage over there, whereas there have been many here. But this will entail work and stuff, so may not happen.
- Work is fairly busy for a Thursday. Full o’people.
- We had some American legislators here on Tuesday, having a look round, and we got a pressie from the White House. A little xmas 2006 thingy.
- My tennis playing on the Wii has really suffered. Lost two games last night when I played.
- I still haven’t watched any of the new season of Life On Mars. Really must get that sorted out.
- I have a whole series of paper cuts on my left thumb. One big slash and a whole host of mini ones. And what looks like a splinter in my finger.
- I’m still waiting for some kindly person to give me their tickets for the match this Sat. My patience is beginning to run out, so get a bloody move on.
- Poor old Geordan Murphy is off the team for the match. Off the squad and all.
- We better win.
- Tomorrow is payday. And despite all the cash I’ve payed out on stuff recently I think I’m a going to go on a spending spree. I need new clothes, and shoes, and runners. And just stuff in general. I’ll be broke by Sat.
- I also must send off my SSIA form thingy. Memo to self, sign and post.
- There are at least 9 films that I wanna go see. How can I possibly decide which one should win out?
- Sat is going to be mad in town. Supposedly flights today and tmro are already sold out; if you are looking for accommodation, well, good luck to you. So there’ll be hoards of English rugby fans around. Plus the Shell to Sea shower are having a demo at 2pm. And Sinn FÃ©in are reportedly protesting the playing of GSTQ at Croke Park.
Fun fun fun!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
- Gone Tits Up
- (leave your link in comments, Iâ€™ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. Itâ€™s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Yay! Life on mars is great!
Thursday Thirteen has come to an end.
I have enjoyed my visits here and consider us friends.
Thank you for sharing your thirteens with me.
The comments you left me filled me with glee.
It is hard to believe it is really true.
I am trying very hard to not be blue.
Ooohh paper cuts – hate 'em!
Thanks for stopping by :-)
Well I've got my tickets for the match Saturday. Different match obviously. I'll be hoping your bunch win yours as well though.
Have to say that if amalgamating your blog makes it more stable, that's great news. 9 times out of 10 when I check out your blog at home, it crashes my browser…
Paper cuts – yowch, I get 'em all the time, rummaging about files at work.
Hope you enjoy the match!