|Thirteen Things about Me
- I shall go to football this evening. Unless it rains.
- I’m already hacking my lungs up, so running about in the rain would be silly.
- I should go buy some cough medicine, but laziness intervened.
- And I’ve run out of my throat lozenge thingies.
- Well, not run out, but forgotten, or lost. Whatever, it all means the same thing. I don’t have any with me.
- Yes, I could pop out and buy some, but you know, the whole laziness thing.
- I was going to mention the fact that, once again, I haven’t become a millionaire, but the lotto site is taking an age to load. I may have won another tenner!
- I’ve started getting back into SG-1 again. It isn’t as good with the new crew, I miss Jack, but it is still entertaining enough crap.
- I’ve also started watching Profiler. SciFiUk are showing it at 6 everyday. According to IMDb it had 4 seasons. Who knew it lasted so long?
- I’m thinking of converting. Or possibly even getting ordained.
- I’ve been wasting time lately tidying up tags. You know, converting all my ones that say bored, or yawn, etc to say Bored Now! It is time consuming and pointless.
- That is the point of all procrastination though, right?
- I’m really looking forward to this year’s world cup. Yes, it doesn’t start until September, but have you noticed how fast this year is going? If I don’t mention it now, I’ll blink and suddenly before I can say, dude, the rwc is almost here, it’ll be over.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
- While sleepwalking
- The girl who’s afraid of foxes
- Fond of Snape
- Kitcheb Table Chat
- Mallory in the middle
- Too many ideas
- (leave your link in comments, Iâ€™ll add you here!)