- Firefly set to Strauss Go on! You know you want to click.
- Dog de Tour de France
- Golf, the latest sport to be hit by drug-cheat rumours.
- Think you know about Rome? Well, see if you can answer these questions via Metafilter
- Daniel Herbert talks to The Roar and says Ireland are going to win the World Cup.
- This site isn’t up and running yet, but such a good idea, Shite Drivers. Where you name and shame bad drivers. Via Damien Mulley
- Potter-mania continues, but the security has been breached, and then resealed. Possibly.
- Awwwness in this book inscription
- Not to mobile phone users
- Everything you might want to know about Brigit
- Roddy Doyle has a series of short stories in Metro Eireann.
- Season One of Rome, in three minutes
- And finally: Feck Off
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
- Everybody Lies
- Unabridged Opinions
- My 2 cents
- I read banned books
- But what these unobservant birds
- Too many Ideas
- (leave your link in comments, Iâ€™ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. Itâ€™s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants