I’d write an acceptance speech of such wit and wonder that it’d astonish you all, but I wouldn’t want you all to feel bad that you couldn’t write something equally as wonderful, so instead I won’t.
Okay, so according to PickYourParty I should be voting Green as they matched me in 4 issues, others that matched were, Labour(1), Fine Gael(1),and Fianna FÃ¡il (1). Via GUBU. And I do tend to vote Green. And Independent. But Labour and Fine Gael are alright. I have voted FF, once, for my neighbour, which is I know a terrible reason for voting for someone. But it wasn’t a first preference vote, so it may not have counted. See, we use PR: STD so you can fill in as many numbers as you want and it may count.
But enough of politics, let us return to the primary reason for this post, my award. Only now I’ve got to nominate 5 other blogs. Five other blogs that make me think…
There were more I could have listed, but they were already nominated, so I’m going to go with:
- Heather Anne Hogan – She writes the bestest posts, evah
- Ten Miles Beyond The City – We do need a Boudacious Tuneage update, but still deserving.
- Zero Sum Mind – I’ve only recently started reading this one, but some great posts, I especially liked the lolcats entry.
- Stainless Steel Droppings – Especially for Carl’s wonderful Friday favourites posts.
- Kelly Well – Yes, she has posted again, so I’m quite happy to assume that this’ll be a regular occurance again :)
- Something Under The Bed Is Drooling – I know, this is six, but I could esily have listed ten more, so shaddup yer face. Despite the fact that Anne seems to have disappeared I just couldn’t not nominate her.
Now you all gotta play along with the rules and nominate 5 more:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (There is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).