Yes, I am making this a habit. And yes, this habit did start in the new year. But it is in no way a resolution type thing of any shape, variety, colour, creed, species… you get the picture.
This weeks questions:
1. favorite cereal and why?
– At the moment Weetabix. No particular reason. And I’m quite partial to Bran flakes too. I like the odd bowl of Crunchy Nut cornflakes, but they are too sweet to eat every morning.
2. what is the best thing about summer?
– Lack of students mean less work.
3. would you rather have a slurpee or a milkshake?
– A slurpee is sorta like a slush puppy right? Thats what I’d go for, not too fond of milkshakes.
4. If you could be a member of any band/musical group, past or present, what band would it be and why?
– I wouldn’t. Never had the urge.
5. Who is your idol? What are they famous for?
– the golden calf. And it is famous for making Moses a tad irate. False idols and all that.
This site, Fundies say the damdest things makes me sad, and makes me laugh all at the same time. None of the people quoted show any sings of actually having a single iota of christian understanding or compassion. Y’all know I’m not the most religous of people, but my god! These people are like anti-religion or something, while moaning on about god and how everything everyone does is a SIN. And showing off how ignorant and stupid they are. I mean what good thing could anyone find to say about someone who posts the following:
“God hates therefore I hate. God only cares about the Adamic white race therefore I only care for the Adamic white race, bastard.”