As I may not have mentioned I am away for the weekend. I’m heading up to Sligo and so will be offline till Monday. So to keep you all occupied over the weekend I give you …
the pointless movie quiz type thing. It is under the cut, cause otherwise this post would be too long.
In other news I went to see The New World last night. Good lord, it is boring.
Not the pic quiz, because I don’t have the time to go searching for screencaps at the mo’, instead it is film quotes. All you have to do is id the film the quotes come from. If they are all guessed by before I get back, feel free to post your own for others to guess in the comments section:
- “You’re gonna need a bigger boat”. (A very easy one to start)
- “Your argument for the inverse ratio of capital to debt was genius. Now if we could only get congress not to be so short sighted”
- “There’s too much learning going on at that school”
- “hope I give you the shits, you fucking wimp”
- “There’s a family with kids. Do the kids and make the mother watch. Tell her you’ll stop if she can hold back her tears”
- “I talk to God all the time, and, no offense, but he never mentioned you”
- “You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.”
- “I’m a god. I’m not *the* God… I don’t think”
- “That is our tragedy: butchers’ hands, and gentle souls”
- “I’ve got a… dwarf, and I’m not afraid to use him! “
- “God came to me last night and told me your purpose for being here. I am going to help you write a new book”
- “WE hates them! it’s ours it is, and we wants it!” (and an easy one to finish on)
Have a good weekend.