I’ve been tagged by weenie;
Four Jobs You’ve Had In Your Life
- Started off my working life as a baby-sitter.
- Worked in Abrakebabra the year I left school.
- After college I worked for just under a year as a receptionist
- I’m currently a librarian.
- Four Movies You Could Watch Over And Over
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Any of the Lord of the Rings films
- Brotherhood of the Wolf
Four Places You’ve Lived
- Clondalkin, Dublin
- Breeogue, Sligo
- Greenfields, Galway
- Mountjoy Square, Dublin
- Four TV Shows You Love To Watch
- The Sopranos
- Veronica Mars
- Can’t think of a fourth that is currently airing, so I’ll go with Firefly.
- Four Places You’ve Been On Holiday/Vacation
- Every summer, when we lived in Dublin the family would go camping in Enniscrone, Sligo
- I’d also spend a few weeks with my cousin in Tipperary
- With school I went to Greece
- With NM I visited Italy.
Four Blogs You Visit Daily (I try to visit everyone on my blogroll, so this is just a random list)
- A High and Hidden Place
- Random Burblings
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tripping Towards Lucidity
- Four Of Your Favorite Foods ( I’m not a big food fanatic)
- Roast Chicken dinner, with all the trimmings; boiled & roast potatos, carrots, gravy etc.
- A properly made pizza
- A freezing bar of Dairymilk, dunked in a lovely cuppa tea
Four Places You’d Rather Be
I’ve nowhere I’d rather be
- Four Albums You Can’t Live Without
- Martha Wainwright – Martha Wainwright
- Since Kyabram – Declan O’Rourke
- Even Better Than The Real Thing. Vol I – Various Cover versions
- Wake – Dead Can Dance
– I could live without albums, once I had a few key songs, but at the moment my fav albums are:
- Four Vehicles You’ve Owned
I’ve never owned a vehicle in my life.
Four People To Be Tagged
- And… you