Memo to self:
- When walking down the street do not listen to Gift Grub. Laughing to yourself is the sign of a mad person.
- Do not sing along with songs entitled Bloody Mother Fucking Assholes while waiting in the queue.
- Do not pay more attention to the birds flying overhead while walking to work than to the people around you.
- Do not think that the traffic will obey the lights early in the morning
- Never, ever, ever get on the number 7 just cause it is passing by at around half eight in the morning. It only leads to squishing and squashing as half the world piles on the bus. Walking is also faster.
- Do not believe IT when they say something will be ready by the end of the day. It may not be their fault, but some small problem wil always crop up, multiply and then kill whatever new software you have been trying to use.
- The photocopier will decide to eat pages whenever it gets hungry. Nothing can be done to solve this problem.
- The internet may help you waste time, but whenever you really need it, it won’t work.
- ‘I was unhappy because I had no shoes until I met a man with no feet.”