â€œThe first player of this game starts with the topic â€œfive weird habits of yourself,â€ and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Donâ€™t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says â€œYou are taggedâ€ (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.â€
(ignore the source link)
- Weird habits, hmmmmm.
- I like to eat lettuce, on its own. Maybe a bit of salt. I think I picked up this habit while working in BurgerKing. It wasn’t exactly the most efficiently run fast food shop in the world and we’d often spend ages in the kitchen waiting for customers and picking on the food. Other people’d eat tomatoes and chicken nuggets, and those little diddy ice-creams, but I started eating the iceberg lettuce. Has to be iceberg, leafy stuff just isn’t good enough.
- My own room is a pigsty, but I like the rest of the apt to be nice and clean. So while you may have to battle your way over clothes and, at the moment, presents in my room, everywhere else is pretty much okay. Note, by okay I do not mean ultra-clean and Monica-like , I’m not that weird.
- I reread books all the time. There are certain books I’ve finished and instantly turned to the fisrt page and started all over again. When I was a teenager I must have reread The Centre Line a million times And The Lord of the Rings, and The Catch Colt, and when i was younger Black Beauty was my rereading book of choice. I don’t really do it so much anymore, too many new books, not enough time.
- I went to see Serenity at least 9 times when it was in the cinema.
I’m also probably one of the few people who saw the terrible Man in the Iron Mask three times in the cinema. But that wasn’t because I really enjoyed the film, just because I went with different people and I don’t mind rewatching films.
- I’ll often answer my mobile with an accent Mostly it’ll be a Dublin-esque “Story bud” but there are others I use too. “Any sca” in a Sligo accent, “A’right” in both English and American accents. I also sometimes text as gaeilge for no reason.
Damn, forgot to mention the fact that I have a habit of spelling words incorrectly, because one hand types faster than the other and I rarely reread what I’ve just typed, so weird becomes wierd, or is it the other way around ;)
So now I gotta tag five people….
And NineMoons you can do it too