Filed Under: Weekly memes

I think you have a problem with your brain being missing

You scored as Zoe Alleyne Washburne. The Soldier. You are the second in command, and that is fine. You like a chain of command, but only when the one in charge has earnt your respect. Those who earn your love or loyalty will find no one better to guard their back.

Which Serenity character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Also, got my Serenity comics today, so off to do a bit of reading…

• 29 September 2005 - 11:03 pm | Permalink

I hate to tell you this, but it appears we are married!

• Fence
    30 September 2005 - 1:08 pm | Permalink

Zoe and Wash, sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G …

• 2 October 2005 - 2:37 pm | Permalink

I just saw the Serenity film during the week and it was quite good – very funny (in a good way).

• Fence
    2 October 2005 - 4:08 pm | Permalink

Quite good? Quite good. Come on Sinéad, you can do better than that :)

• 2 October 2005 - 5:58 pm | Permalink

As someone who is 90% allergic to Sci-Fi, that's high praise indeed!
    I've never seen Firefly, but I'd watch it based on the film.
    I don't know about the series, but in the film I thought there were a lot of Star Wars parallels – or am I just imagining it?

• Fence
    2 October 2005 - 8:27 pm | Permalink

So a possible convert. I suppose that'll do.

As far as the Star Wars parallels, well I suppose you have the big ole Empire played here by the Alliance. But there isn't any version of the Jedi, or an organised rebellion. But there have been mentions that Mal is in a similar vein to Han Solo…

• 3 October 2005 - 11:50 am | Permalink

Mal is very Han and the way he runs his ship is a bit Millennium Falcon. The brother/sister thing struck me as well.
    Was it ever shown on TV here? Or was it just in the US?

• Fence
    3 October 2005 - 12:26 pm | Permalink

It only lasted 12 episodes on tv in the states before being pulled. And was only ever shown on the sci-fi chanel in the UK or Ireland.

• 5 October 2005 - 4:25 am | Permalink

I got the operative…now that's not a good sign but Inara was second so that's not so bad…and janye was o%, damn, I'm not as cool as I think I am.

• Fence
    5 October 2005 - 10:13 am | Permalink

The Operative and Inara. Hmm, you must be good at hiding your feelings so. And be a supporter of the Alliance, as both of those were/are

• Comments are closed.