- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
“It was like the barbecue in the backyard when his father cooked things but a lot stronger, and mixed in with it was a gas-station smell, and the odour of burning hair.” from Oryx and Crake by Atwood, which I haven’t read yet.
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
CD rack, and a notepad on top of it
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Watched part of He Got Game last night
- WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
Coming up on 7
- Now look at the clock; what is the actual time?
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
I’m playing a cd on the computer, does that count? Also the blind is moving in the wind, really should close the window tis getting a bit nippy
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Went into college and then town this morning. Left the house at around11 ish
- Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
- What are you wearing?
Shirt, jeans, runners.
- When did you last laugh?
During Van Helsing, this morning
- What is on the walls of the room you are in?
2 posters; one from Total Film with various LOTR scenes, and them winning a whole heap of Oscars. The other is the evil Dr. person from Spiderman 2, but he is mostly covered by various pics of various peoples that I have cut up and stuck on it. Also a notce board with my exam timetable on it
- Do you like to dance?
If I’ve had enough to drink, yes
- Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, but not on a permanent basis
Current track: Beautiful Day by Ben Christophers